Optional upgradeable: You can upgrade with license and Y adapter from 2 to 4 Port PRI PCIe card (2 Port PRI with 2x Y-Spliter + License to 4 Port PRI card)
First of its kind in the industry, our card allows you to upgrade the firmware and unlock the number of ports which can be used on the card.
- The card is mounted with 2 ports by default.
- If you buy a 1 port card and later pay the upgrade, the second port will be unlocked.
- If you buy a 2 port card and later upgrade to 4, the firmware will unlock the resources to run the 4 ports and we will ship you the port splitters required to turn the card into 4 ports.
- You can also upgrade from 1 to 4 ports directly.
This 2nd generation card is half height and comes by default with both full and half height metal bracket.
The card is manufactured with the highest quality components and PCB in our fully automatic Surface Mount Technology factory. See video here: Click
ALLO supports the AsteriskTM community and has opted NOT to copy the DigiumTM PCI ID, like other manufacturers do unlawfully and against the will of DigiumTM. For you, the customer, this means you are buying a card which will continue to work with DAHDI when DigiumTM, the owner of AsteriskTM, decides to change their code in order to block the rogue manufacturers. Use our patched DAHDI version provided.
Should you choose to purchase the optional Line Echo Cancellation module which uses the industry standard Octasic® DSP.
Finally, all ALLO 3nd generation cards are sold with the ALLO Card Installation Software. If you decide to use it, the card installation and configuration will be quick and easy, no more commands.
Upgrade PRI card using splitters.
- SS7 Signaling supported
- 1, 2, 4 E1/T1/J1 ports with PCI-Express interface for high performance voice applications
- Fully PCIe (X1) compliant
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Optional OctasicTM DSP Echo Cancellation Module 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- PRI Switch Compatibility: Euro ISDN, Network or CPE, AT&T 4ESS, CAS Voice Modes
- Interoperable with AsteriskTM, FreeswitchTM, YATETM, ElastixTM, TrixboxTM, FreePBXTM , AskoziaTM, IPBRICKTM, astTECSTM and etc.
- 1, 2, 4 T1/E1/J1 ports with optimum PCI-Express interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- TDM channel alignment in hardware (instead of software), for greater voice integrity and reliability.
- Optional OctasicTM DSP Echo Cancellation Module 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities).
- Hardware-level HDLC handling to reduce the load on the host CPU.
- Fully PCIe (X1) compliant.
- Auto sense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 M bytes/Sec for minimum host processor intervention
- DMA based data transfer for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- TDM clocking mode selectable as Slave or Master
Documents & User Guides
Datasheet - Download Now
Quick Installation Guide (Non-upgradable Card) - Download NowInstallation Guide (Upgradable Card) - Download Now
Guides & Manuals
Brochure - Download Now
User Manual - Download Now
Quick Installation Guide - Download Now