ALLO SPARKY QUAD Single Board Computer (SBC), Quad Core CortexA9, Speed 1.3GHz, H.264, 1080p@60fps, support Android, Linux
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9 Quad Core Processor at 1.1GHz
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3L RAM
- Display: HDMI, MIPI
- 1080p@60fps HD decoding capability
- USB 3.0 on OTG, USB 2.0
- Expansion Shields ready (Piano DAC, Piano DAC 2.1, ALLO Volt AMP, ALLO Volt+ AMP, Kali, Cheapo DAC, GIGA, LCD, Camera, eMMC, etc.)
- Ethernet: On board Single Ethernet port 10/100Mbps
- External Storage: Micro SD up to 32GB and eMMC slot up to 64GB for storing information and loading operating systems
- Connector: 40 pin connector (Raspberry Pi compatible) to enhance your ?real world? projects or connect the shields
- 50 Pin Telecom Connector
- Power: The board uses up to 10W of power and can be powered from the USB connector, or a separate 3.7V / 3500mAh battery power supply
- Supports Linux & Android
Sparky is a highly integrated SBC, based on ARM application processor. The Sparky SBC currently supportsLinux and Android operating system. It is the best choice for developing customized products as it provides an open, strong and friendly system development platform. Some of the applications are Internet Of Things (IoT), Tablet, Smart TV, Net Book, Game Console, POS machine etc.
Sparky also provides the flexibility to use any of the Raspberry PI add-on boards currently available. we also offer the following add-on boards, like Piano Hi-Fi DAC, Volt AMP, Cheapo DAC, GIGA dual Ethernet, Telecom Analog Shield and GSM Shield.
With over a decade of embedding experience, our team is constantly helping application developers to port their new and exciting software to our Sparky SBC
Spraky run on ubuntu 12.04 customer can install freeswitch and use as small PBX .
We also tested with http://uelastix.com/ (elastix IPPBX solution ),Allo have ready image for sparky,
IPPBX with 4 port GSM solution -: if you plan to use Sparky & 4 port GSM ,Allo can support you with an image & procedure to integrate freePBX GUI.
One of the main advantages of SPARKY are the add-on boards also called Shields that can convert SPARKY into a finished ready to use finished product.
- ALLO Piano Hi-Fi DAC (Digital Analog Converter)
- ALLO Piano Hi-Fi DAC 2.1
- ALLO Volt (Audio Amplifier)
- ALLO Volt+ AMP (Stand Alone Audio Amplifier)
- ALLO Cheapo DAC
- ALLO Kali (Reclocker)
- ALLO Analog Telecom
- ALLO GIGA
- ALLO GSM
Support & Downloads
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|