The GXV3275 is another revolutionary IP Video Phone from Grandstream. This IP Video Phone offers the same features and functionality of the GXV3240 but delivers it on a stunning 7" capacitive touch screen to offer a true tablet-like experience. The GXV3275 is a 3-in-1 device that offers a robust 6-line IP Phone, a multi-platform/multi-person video conferencing solution and an Android tablet - all delivered on a 7" touch screen. The GXV3275 enhances productivity by offering an all-in-one communications device that also serves a second screen on your desk.
The GXV3275 runs the Android operating system and offers full access to the hundreds of thousands of apps in the Google Play Store, including popular business productivity apps such as Skype, Microsoft Lync®, GoToMeeting, SalesForce1, and more.
- 6-lines, 6 SIP accounts with support of 11 native languages
- Support Grandstream's MPK app - which offers BLF and speed-dial through an extremely easy-to-use touch creen interface
- Free IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- 7" 1024 × 600 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- 1 Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Keep reading for more features and functionality
GXV3275 Microsoft Lync® Setup Guide