NVF-200SE system delivers power and IP connectivity at distances up to 1000m (3,280feet) using existing phone wire. Innovative transmission techniques result in power feeding and data over a single pair phone wire and are ideal for deploying extended Ethernet where there are no or limited electricity at one end, this will ensure reliable delivery of essential power and data to and from remote locations. Operators in various enterprises will now be able to deploy PoE devices in any service location, install network security cameras, wireless access point security / VOIP, or access control systems in any place where you have basic wire connectivity.
The NVF-200SE and NVF-200PD provide extended-length power and Ethernet connections over single pair of phone wire: Cat. 3 or greater. The NVF-200SE/PD works as Ethernet to/from VDSL subscriber-site conversion bridge. The NVF-200SE/PD uses VDSL technologies, which supports 5M/ 15/ 25Mbps per port symmetrical bandwidth over phone wiring with long driver capable of a maximum 1000m (3,280 feet). The front-panel provides LED indicators of power system and interface status. Link or Active of LAN operation is automatically sensed and configured. VDSL link rates are configured by NVF-200SE over DIP switch. Therefore, NVF-200SE/PD supports auto/fixed speed, plug & play operations on the subscriber site, and power protections as OVP (Over Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), robust short-circuit protection and surge protection, as well as are part of an ideal solution for delivering cost-effective, high-performance broadband / multimedia services to point to point application.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supports 10/100M auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet port
- Supports 5/15/25Mbps fixed/auto speed VDSL ports
- Supports PBO(Power back off) function(NVF-200PD Only)
- Supports flow control
- Supports long packet up to 1536 byte
- Maximize network uptime and centralize power for all remote devices.
- Support VDSL and Ethernet surge protection
- Connect to standard IEEE 802.3af Ethernet PD; class 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- Remove the 100m-distance limitation of Ethernet – for both PoE power and data.
- Combine data and power over single pair of twisted phone cable.
- Easily add/move/change to any location over existing or newly pulled wires
- Configure speed using the DIP switch
- Reduce engineering time and eliminate requirements for new power sources for remote Ethernet devices.
- 1 x RJ-45 for single pair VDSL line port
- 1 x Terminal block for VDSL line port
- 1 x DIP switch for line speed setting (NVF-200SE only)
- 2 x power jack for 48V power adapter (NVF-200SE only)
- 1 x RJ-45 for fast Ethernet port with power injector (NVF-200PD only)
- OVP(Over Voltage Protection)
- OCP(Over Current Protection)
- OTP(Over Temperature Protection)
- Robust short circuit protection
- VDSL and Ethernet surge protection
- Power/Remote power for system
- Link/Active for Ethernet port
- Link/Speed for VDSL port
- IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u; IEEE802.3af; ITU-G993.1
- -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- -20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F)
- 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- NVF-200SE: 146mm x 97mm x 33mm
- NVF-200PD: 169mm x 106mm x 33mm