OpenVox D115P is a new version worldwide affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card and delivers the great voice quality over telephony systems. It supports up to 30 voice calls or 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput over four T1, E1, or J1 lines.
The D115P supports E1, T1 and J1 environments. It is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between E1 and T1 equipments and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits.
D115P supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
With the improved I/O speed, the card reduces CPU usage and increased card density per server. D115P is fully compatible with Asterisk applications. The open source driver supports an API interface for custom application development.
D115P works with Asterisk, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, PBX in a Flash, trixbox, Yate and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
- Single T1/E1/J1 port with PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connector
- 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Power: 2.1W Minimum, 3.1W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -65°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 12.9cm*10.3cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 84g
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions f rom 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- RoHS compliant
- Certificates: CE and FCC