- Two T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Up to 60 Simultaneous voice calls
The D210P supports E1, T1 and J1 environments. It is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between E1 and T1 equipments and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits.
D210P supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
D210P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
- TwoT1/E1/J1 ports with PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connector
- 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Power: 2.3W Minimum, 3.5W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -65°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 12.9cm*10.3cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 87g
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- FCC Part 15, CE(EN55022, EN55024), LVD(EN60950-1) and RoHS Compliant
Five Year Warranty!