Palm size, new versatile, multi functional, inexpensive and disposable cutter which is capable of cutting, stripping and splitting any simplex and duplex POF in a simple, easy -to- use, quick and encomincal way during the termination, conncetion, installation of POF cables in home & office POF networking, complement to normal professional cutter devices.
With a non-professional, within a couple of minites, all the possible problems of cutting, stripping and splitting of the duplex and simplex can be solved. Really a perfect and compact field termination tool for termination and installations where a technican and you may need to make only a few terminations, then go quickly on to another job, where and when more sophisticated stripping or cutting equipment isnot available or not necessary available.
The blade is fully enclosed and protected, safe to use all round way.
1. Capable of cutting the simplex fiber or cable with a outer diameter of 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.3 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.2 mm
2. Capable of cutting duplex cable of 1.5*3.0 mm and 2.2*4.4 mm
3. Capable of cuting the simplx of 1.5 mm and 2.2 mm and duplex of 1.5*3.0 mm and 2.2*4.4 mm into a desirable length (e. G., cutting a cable from a spool of cable)
4. Splitting of duplex of 1.5*3.0 mm and 2.2*4.4 mm
5. Stripping of jacket simpex of 1.5 mm and 2, 2 mm cable with 1.0 mm dia. Core without cutting or damaging the fiber core
Cutting, stripping and splitting procedures:
1. Selected the suitable and matching aperture for th fiber or cable to cut, splitted and stripped
2. Pull up the razor blade fixture
3. Push the fiber or cable into the selected hole (cutting and splitting)
4. Press down on the top of the blade fixture until the fiber or cable is cut through
5. Rotate the cutter around the cable, and remove the cutter away. The stripping will nor cut or damage the fiber core due to a precise calculation and tooling
Four cutting holes for the surface
One cutting holes for a long fiber
One splitting hole for duplex cable
One stripping hole
Dimension: 75*38*8 mm, palm size