New Video: tiptel 3120Simple and direct - the connection of Baudisch.SIP stations with the tiptel 3120. You see in the video, like for an incoming call, the video image is displayed directly on the IP phone. Via the telephone keypad, you can open the door or turn on the light. Start Video Now!
tiptel 3120 the comfort model (Manufacturer No. 1083302)
- 7 sensor keys
- Brilliant clear 10,9 cm TFT colour display (482x272 pixels) with adjustable inclination angel
- Local Answering Machine with Live recording (optional)
With the new tiptel telephones tiptel 3110, tiptel 3120, and tiptel 3130 a new premium series is available on the market which combines the latest technology and individual requirements.
The Tiptel IP telephone family is made in Germany for the world.
The new IP telephones from Tiptel: always the right telephone, always innovative
The IP telephones tiptel 3110, tiptel 3120, and tiptel 3130 satisfy as premium series for the use in VoIP telephone systems. User-friendliness combined with professional telephony functions makes this device an essential part in the daily VoIP communication.
Simple, intuitive menu navigation
7 sensor keys at tiptel 3120 and 3130 and 3 sensor keys at tiptel 3110, 8 control keys, and 4 soft keys with two levels ensure simple and clear menu navigation. In addition tiptel 3130 offers an alphanumeric keyboard in order to retrieve, create, or modify telephone book entries safe and fast. All function keys are equipped with two-colour status LEDs in red and green to provide for a quick status indication of the respective function.
Fist-class speech quality
A variety of function keys as well as the noble design can be taken for granted with the Tiptel IP telephone family. HD speech transmission ensures that the IP telephone user experiences first-class and clear speech quality with all telephone calls and telephone conferences.
Extras for the highest level of convenience in the communication
The telephones are equipped with a red status LED to indicate incoming messages (message-waiting-indication, MWI), microphone off, DND (do not disturb) and “loudspeaker on”. Next to the display there are software controlled sensor buttons, which can be individually configured with further functions and controls. The inclination angle of the display is adjustable for an optimal reading of the display.
- Telephone register for 1,000 local entries and 1,000 central entries
- Call lists with 30 entries for “forwarded calls”, “missed calls” and “received calls” each
- Redialling of the last 30 entries
- Maximum 5 conversations (hold, toggle, three-party conference, transfer)
- Signalling of incoming calls: personal ring tones, Caller ID display, photo CLIP, DND, reject
- Codec G.711 (a-law, μ-law) with VAD and CNG
- Wideband G.722
- Additional codecs on request (G.729, G.722.2 etc.)
- Hands-free function, duplex with Echo Canceler, AGC
- Voice transmission: broadband technology, Acoustic Echo Canceler up to 128ms
- Jitter Buffer, 300ms
- Separate individual volume settings for loudspeaker, handset, and headset (also sending level to adapt headset from different manufacturers)
- Standard RFC 3261 compliance
- Display of error codes
- Early Media Support
- DTMF/MF Relay
- STUN Client
- Auto provisioning with PnP
- Busy Lamp Field Support (BLF)
- 7 sensor keys
- 8 control keys
- 4 soft keys with two levels
- 12 programable function keys
- All function keys have a two-colour status LEDs (red, green)
- TLS, SIPS, SRTP
- XML: XML-Browser, Push XML
- Individual wallpapers
- Brilliant clear 10,9 cm TFT colour display (482x272 pixels)
- Adjustable backlight
- Adjustable inclination angel with 8 different positions
- Made in Germany
- Convenient menu structure
- Headset connection
- SD card slot
- Wall mountable
- AUX-connection for up to three extension modules with 27 keys, each
- Gigabit Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Product support via Wiki at wiki.tiptel-info.de
Language of the manual: German, English Language of the display: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch
|Shipping weight:||2,00 Kg|