Touch-Tastaturerweiterungsmodul für Snom820/821/870, Farbe schwarz. 5V Netzteil optional erhältlich.
Snom Vision - the expansion module for snom 8xx series VoIP telephones - expands the functional capability of your next generation IP phone to a whole new level. Three page views are possible on snom Vision connected to a snom 8xx IP telephone. This allows 48 additional programmable keys’ monitoring that can be used for speed dial, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), presence indication and mini browser applications, to name but a few.
The Snom Vision can be powered by a conventional power supply (5V adapter must be separately purchased). Alternatively, the Snom Vision can also be powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE 802.3af).
In addition to be used as an expansion module with a snom 8xx IP-phone, the snom Vision can also be used as a stand-alone device, thanks to its independent Linux OS that connects to your network via Ethernet. The snom Vision has a built-in web server that allows you to configure its features through an elegant web interface at your convenience. Standard Snom settings provisioning is also supported.
The design of this brand-new product is in line with the outstanding features of Snom 8xx series that our discerning customers have come to expect. Snom Vision and the next generation Snom 8xx IP phone is indeed an exquisite match that combines functionality with grace.
- 16 programmable keys x 3 page views
- 2 control keys
- Bi-color LEDs (Red/Green) for each of the 18 keys
- Multi-page support for programmable key view
- High resolution TFT touch screen color display
- 4.3"?, 272 x 480 pixels, 24 bits color depth
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- USB: 1 x type A, Hi/Full/Low Speed host interface,
- USB: 1 x type B
- Voltage: 5V DC input
- Certificates: FCC Class B, CE Mark, UL
- Built in HTTP, HTTPS server
- Remote configuration/Provisioning
- Automatic software updates
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/TFTP
- Completely configurable through Web interface
- Static IP, DHCP support
- Independent Linux kernel 2.6.x
- Snom Vision (black)
- Pre-mounted dual angle footstand
- 4 rubber feet for foot stand