The TPA3116/18 class D amplifier IC is a leap in terms of audio quality.
Our board is a high quality implementation of the stock design.
- Using TPA3118 (better grounding of main IC)
- Anti-Pop circuit
- Bootstrap snubber mod
- Brand name components as per picture
- Radio avoidance switch (to reduce interference)
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient’s current can spike to 5A)
Note that PCB comes in 2 flavors:
2. Volt+ is a standalone amplifier with RCA IN (stereo). In addition to everything that the Volt has, we have added a circuit in the power supply that will reject spikes and noise to about 60db. The name of the circuit is "Capacitance Multiplier". Please note that Class D amplifier needs a quiet PSU.
Volt+ can be used with our DACs through the RCA input, as a standalone board.
- This class D amplifier goes up to 2 x 50W Max
- The components used are specifically designed for high end audio devices (Würth Inductor, TI chipset, film capacitors and ± 1% thin film resistors)
- VOLT AMP boasts 4 output filters, 4 EMI Snubbers, 4 bootstrap capacitors and gain setting components
- We are using CM filter circuits in power section to reduce maximum ripples in power
- We are using 10K logarithmic Potentiometer for Volume control. Available with different Input connectors: 2 x RCA
- Comes in two flavors (Volt and Volt+)
|Output||2 x 50W (Max) into a 4 to 8-Ω BTL Load|
|Class D Operation||90% POWER EFFICIENCY|
|Supply Voltage||UP TO 24V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C Ambient|
|Board Size||LWH = 82.83mm * 125.5mm * 40.2mm|
Board, Chips and Connectors:
Film Capacitors, CM Filter, Transistors KSC1845FTA, Trimmer POT, Mosfet FQA36P15, Power LED, AM Avoidance Switch, Decoupling Capacitors, Panasonic Power Capacitors, Output LP filter, Output EMI Snubber, LEFT & Right Speaker OUT, Inductor from Wurth Electronics, Bootstrap Capacitors, AMP TPA3118D2, LEFT & Right RCA Input connector, Input Coupling Capacitors, Volume Controling (10K Log POT), DC Power Capacitors, Power LED, DC Power Jack