Cisco® Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 9951 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories. Highlights include interactive video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, High-definition (HD) voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include a color Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module and the Cisco Unified Video Camera.
Features and Benefits
Key features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 include:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed for use with the VGA display
- H.264 video support for multiparty standard-definition (SD) calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: multiparty video communications supported with addition of a Multipoint Control Unit).
- Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream multimedia PC.
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports support accessories for added freedom and convenience. Initial support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
SIP for signaling
H.264 for video
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English-plus localized prompts for the United Kingdom, Estonian, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Spain), Slovak, Swedish, Serbian (Republic of Serbia and Republic of Montenegro), Slovenian, Thai, and Turkish
IEEE Power over Ethernet 802.3af and 802.3at supported, class 4