NLXMUCS: Elastix Appliance Mini UCS VoIP SOHO
- Compact design
- Easy installation and setup
- Metal housing
- Solid state drive
- Low power consumption
- Analog or digital telephony integration
Though it is SIP native, it can integrate analog (FXO/FXS) or digital (E1/T1/J1) ports
The miniUCS G2 is a unified communications server designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
The device comes with pre-installed Elastix software and telephony integration configurable according to the customer?s needs. Though it is SIP native, it can integrate up to 8 analog ports, or 1 digital port (E1/T1/J1).
More specialized versions use telephony integration hardware (certified with Elastix), configured for BRI digital format (4 ports), a combination of analog/digital configuration, or GSM ports for mobile telephony.
A plus it has over similar products is its versatility, and the ability to maintain two separate network connections through its 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports configuration, allowing us to dedicate a single interface only for SIP telephony.
- Solid state drive
- Compact design, small and light, weighing less than 2 lbs
- Three network interfaces for independent SIP trunk connection
- Hardware Detection interface
- Support for Analog interfaces like FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS)
- Support for Digital interfaces like E1/T1/J1 through PRI/BRI/R2 protocols
- Integrated Echo Cancellation
- Distributed dialplan with Dundi
- Configurable and flexible IVR
- Call recording
- Voice mailbox
- Conference center with virtual rooms
- Support for SIP and IAX protocols, among others
- Support for several codecs
- Over a 100 basic and advanced PBX configurations
- Billing and Advanced Reporting for consumption, destinations, and channels
- PBX-integrated calendar with support for voice reminders
- Phonebook with click-to-call feature
- Voice Synthesizing support
- HylaFax-based Fax server
- Fax-to-email customization
- Integrated fax viewer with downloadable PDFs
And many other features available in Elastix?
Extend functionality for your miniUCS G2 with over 30 additional solutions through the Elastix Addons program
|Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)||Configurable up to 8**|
|Digital Ports||Up to 1 E1/T1/J1 or 4 BRI**|
|Extensions (SIP/IAX)||Up to 50*|
|Concurrent Calls||Up to 32*|
|Hard Drive||16 GB mSATA SSD|
|Network Interfaces||3 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Nominal Power||14 W|
|Operating Voltage||110-220 V / Autoswitching|
|Operating System||Elastix 32 bits|
|Height||2.2? (56 mm)|
|Width||7.13? (181 mm)|
|Depth||6.42? (163 mm)|
|Weight||0.84 Kg (1.85 lb)|
*Represents an accurate estimate in a basic scenario.
**The device is by default distributed without telephony integration. Refer to your nearest distributor for factory configuration options.
What's in the box
- Elastix NLX miniUCS
- CF Card (16GB)
- AC Adapter with interchangeable clips