OpenVox AE810P20 8 Port Analog PCI card + OpenVox AE810P02 8 Port Analog PCI card + 2 FXS400 Module with EC2032 Module
OpenVox AE810P takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty
AE810P is a new generation analog card with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, AE810P can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE810P, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE810P with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 8 ports with no additional CPU load.
AE810P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Half-length analog card
- Up to 2 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ11 connector
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 7.83W Minimum, 30.43W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 13.6*11.2*1.8cm
- Weight: 88g
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power: 3.83W
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- Online User Manual (recommend)