- 4 GSM Channels
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz
- G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.726, iLBC, GSM
OpenVox VoxStack Series GSM Gateway is an open source asterisk-based GSM VoIP Gateway solution for SMBs and SOHOs. With friendly GUI and unique modular design, users may easily setup their customized Gateway.Also secondary development can be completed through AMI (Asterisk Management Interface).
- Independent System for Each Module
- Affordable Price with Superior Performance
- Hot-swap Design for both Sim cards and Modules
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX, FreeSWITCH Sip Server and VOS VoIP operating platform
- Available for OEM
- Lifetime Warranty*
There are two GSM Gateway models with VoxStack series GSM Gateway, the VS-GW1200-4G and VS-GW1600 GSM series. The Modular Design GSM Gateways are ranging from 4 up to 20 GSM channels, developed for interconnecting a wide selection of codecs and signaling protocol, including G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.723, G.726, GSM & SIP, to the GSM cellular networks to quickly reduce telecommunication expenses and maximize cost-savings. With the unique design of the VoxStack Gateway, it can support hot-swap for both SIM cards and GSM gateway modules. Users can simply add or remove the modules for hardware expansion or exchange. Each GSM gateway module runs an independent asterisk system inside.
The VoxStack gateway designs with a Lan Switch board that provides stackability on the hardware upgrade. It supports SMS messages sending and receiving and group sending and SMS to email. The GSM Gateways will be 100% compatible with asterisk, Elastix, trixbox, 3CX FreeSWITCH sip server and VOS VoIP operating platform.
- 4/8/16/20 GSM Channels
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- 2 LAN ports
- Storage temperature range: -20~70?
- Operation temperature range: 0~40?
- Operation humidity range: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Power source: 1U ATX power souce,100-240V/1-2A
- Power: 46W
- Dimension: 44cm × 4.5cm × 30cm
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI
- Quad-Band GSM 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz & Band binding
- SMS bulk transceiver, messages sent to email and SMS automatically resend
- USSD transceiver
- SMS remotely controlling gateway
- IMEI number automatically modify
- PIN identification
- Open API interface(AMI)
- Support diverse SIP protocols
- Flexible routing settings & unlimited routing rules
- Diverse extensible applications, such as IVR,DISA
- Support configuration file backup and upload
- Support for custom scripts, dialplans
|VS-GW1600-4G||4 GSM Channels VoIP Gateway|
|VS-GW1600-8G||8 GSM Channels VoIP Gateway|
|VS-GW1600-12G||12 GSM Channels VoIP Gateway|
|VS-GW1600-16G||16 GSM Channels VoIP Gateway|
|VS-GW1600-20G||20 GSM Channels VoIP Gateway|
- VS-GW1600-20G User Manual.pdf
- Quickstart_Guide_of_OpenVox_GSM_Gateway_VS-GW1600-20G_Connect_with_VOS3000_Operation_ Platform.pdf.pdf