- Up to Four Simultaneous SIP or T.38 Calls-With 1/2 ISDN So BRI ports and one 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port.
- Proven Interoperability- Interoperable with all major-brand softswitches and a wide range of Internet telephony providers.
- Comprehensive Signaling & Protocol Support-Supports SIP, H.323, ISDN telephony plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX over TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet services simultaneously.
- Transparent ISDN Features-Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, AOC, PARE, hold, transfer, SIP overlap dialing and much more.
- Instant ISDN to VoIP Connectivity-Provides one or two internally powered So interfaces for up to 8 terminals. Simultaneously converts up to 4 voice and fax calls to VoIP.
- High Precision Clock (HP models)-Delivers DECT PBX interoperability with reliable fax and modem performance.
- Management & Provisioning?Built-in Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface and auto-provisioning for automated configuration distribution and software upgrades. RADIUS for call detail records (CDR) and user authentication.
- ISDN: Point-point and point-multipoint
The SmartNode DTA enables integration of ISDN network users into a local VoIP phone service, or extends an ISDN line of a PBX to a remote site over IP. It offers a simple end-user configuration interface and connects both to a PBX in point-to-point mode and an So bus in point-multipoint mode.
The SN-DTA enables the connection of ISDN terminals or SOHO PBXs to a VoIP network or Internet Telephony Service. It can connect to ISDN PBXs in point-to-point mode and ISDN Terminals in point-multipoint mode (S-Bus) and offers a feature rich configuration interface.
Like every SmartNode the DTA includes intelligent call routing technology with advanced features like number plan adaptations, mappings between ISDN and SIP/H.323, manipulation of call properties through regular expressions, routing calls based on time-of-day or bearer capability criteria and much more.
Key ISDN services such as AOC, PARE, CLIP, COLP, etc. are mapped using industry standard methods to SIP and H.323.
The SN-DTA supports SIP overlap dialing (RFC3578) for countries with dynamic dialplans. The integrated ISDN line-power feeds connected terminals in the same way as a legacy ISDN NT to enable a seamless switchover from an ISDN to VoIP access.
Gateway functions use standard CODECs such as G.711, G.723, G.729, and T.38 fax as well as industry standard SIP and H.323 signaling protocols to ensure seamless connection and compatibility for all voice services. Comprehensive quality of service (QoS) features offer traffic classification and tagging options that include TOS, DiffServ and VLAN 802.1p/Q tagging.
10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN
PPPoE Client (multisession)
IP Quality of Service
IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ Labeling
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN Tag insertion/deletion (4,096 VLANs)
Fully documented CLI
Telnet and HTTP access
TFTP configuration up- and download
TFTP/HTTP firmware upgrade
SNMPv1 agent, MIB II and enterprise MIB
Built-in diagnostic tools
Auto-Provisioning-Configuration and Firmware, Syslog, RADIUS
Fax and Modem Support
T.38 fax over IP ? Fax relay and bypass ? Modem bypass
1/2 port Euro-ISDN BRI/So RJ-45, NT/TE
DSS-1, Q.921, Q.931
Point-to-point & point-to-multipoint
Line power for ISDN terminals , high precision clock option (only HP models)
SIP call transfer, redirect
Overlap or en-bloc dialing
DTMF in-band & out-of-band
Configurable call progress tones
Call Routing & Services
Regular expression number matching
Regular expression number manipulation
Least Cost Routing Number blocking
Distribution-Groups & Hunt-Groups
2nd call offering
G.723.1 (5.3/6.3 kbps)
G.729, G.729a, G.729ab (8 kbps)
G.726 ADPCM (16, 24, 32, 40 kbps)
G.168 echo cancellation (25 ms)
Transparent ISDN data
Silence suppression and comfort noise
Adaptive and configurable dejitter buffer
Configurable packet length
0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
20.8W x 3.4H x 16.5D cm (8.2W x 1.3H x 6.5D in.)
< 450 g (15.9 oz)
Up to 90%, non condensing
FCC Part 15 Class B (US EMC)
CE per RTTE 99/5/EC (EMC and LVD)
TBR-3 (ISDN BRI/So)
SN-DTA/1BIS2V/EUI: SmartNode ISDN BRI VoIP Terminal Adapter, 1x BRI/So NT with phantom power, 2 voice/fax calls, 1x 10/100 Ethernet, external UI power (100?240 VAC), 1 year warranty