VoIP GSM Gateway / VoIP CDMA Gateway/VoIP UMTS Gateway
MV-370 is a VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway for call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS ) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP). Support Asterisk,Trixbox,SIP Proxy Server,VoipBuster.
- VoIP(SIP),GSM conversion.(MV-370S, S = SMS function)
- VoIP(SIP),CDMA conversion.(MV-370C) - CDMA 2000(800/1900MHz)
- VoIP(SIP),UMTS conversion.(MV-370U) for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile,Docomo)
MV-370U: mobile to lan 2 stage dialing-free mode. When calling party call MV-370U sim card,the calling party will hear dial tone and enter any destination number.
**How to differentiate mobile to lan-2 stage dialing is available?**
UMTS Mobile call UMTS Mobile: when the called party answer, the calling party press any DTMF.
If the called party hear DTMF Voice,this feature is available;contrariwise**
- 50 sets of LAN --> MOBILE routes setting,50 sets of MOBILE --> LAN routes setting.
-Support one stage diaing
*When lan phone and MV-370 both register SIP proxy Server or Asterisk or VoipBuster,you can dial any destination number from lan phone directly.
*Please note,SIP proxy Server,Asterisk need to have the route of destination number. VoipBuster need to have credit.
-Support assigned mode and free mode-two stage dialing
- Voice response for setting and status(dial in from mobile).
- For call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP).
- Standard SIP(RFC2543,RFC3261) protocol,Communicates with other gateway or PC
- Receive SMS and Send SMS (CDMA version,sms feature is unavailable)
- Allows your program Send/receive SMS with AT Command
- Call Back feature
- All functions can be set on web.
- Protocols:SIP (RFC2543,RFC3261)
- TCP/IP:IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP/CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP/DHCP/DNS Client,IEEE802.1P/Q,ToS/DiffServ,NAT Traversal,STUN,uPnP,IP Assignment,Static IP,DHCP,PPPoE
- Codec:G.711 u-Law,G.711 a-Law,G.729A,G.729A/B
Voice Quality,VAD,CNG,AEC,LEC,Packet loss
3G/UMTS: for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile,Docomo)
3G:EDGE/GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz / HSDPA/UMTS 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
Most CDMA operators don't offer Polarity reversing . So VoIP to Mobile, MV-370 will connect soon. CDMA operators will start billing soon. It doesn't wait mobile side answer.
CDMA Version doesn't support SMS Feature and 180/183 unavailable