TDM1600 Analog Interface Card
Fully-supported Zaptel Compatible Hardware
The Yeastar TDM1600 is a PCI 2.2 card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of S2 or O2 modules for a total of 16 lines. Using Yeastar’s TDM1600 hardware, Open Source Asterisk PBX software, and a standard PC, users can create a Small Office Home Office (SOHO) telephony environment that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX/Voicemail platform. TDM1600 is more specially designed to support Windows.
The modules are interchangeable to create various combinations of interfaces.
SO Module(1 FXS & 1 FXO Ports):
Unique PSTN Fallback Function! Make/receive calls even when system powers down.
S2 Module(2 FXS Ports):
The S2 is a module with 2 FXS ports to terminate two analog telephone.
O2 Module(2 FXO Ports):
The O2 is a module with 2 FXO ports to terminate two analog PSTN(POTS) lines.
Why choose TDM1600?
TDM1600 is designed to fully support Zaptel compatible hardware. You need only to add the corresponding Driver Module on Asterisk Software, and no need to change any code of Asterisk.
- Much better than TDM400P in quality & stability, and save almost 50% money.
- 100% compatible with Asterisk, and run as good as TDM400P.
- Timely technical support and services are available, 2 years warranty.
- Provide windows driver & SDK, protect user investment if changing OS platform in the future.
- Specially provide SO Module - Unique PSTN Fallback Function. It means when Asterisk down, user call also use the PSTN line.
- Intuitive LED, Red light for FXO port and Green light for FXS port.
- Easy to install, no training required
TDM1600 mother card
Up to 8 daughter modules;
8 line cables and 1 power cable
PCI 2.2 with 3.3- or 5-volt power
4P hard disk power supply with 12-volt
TDM1600 Analog Card
FXS relevant RJ11 port supply DC Feed -48V and loop current 20mA
Two color LED: Red light for FXO port and Green light for FXS port
Operation Range: 0°to 50°C, 32° to 122° F
Storage Range: -20° to 65°C, 4° to 149° F
Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
500-Mhz Pentium III or better with 64MB RAM
Available PCI Slot
CE, FCC, MIC(Korea)