Fully-Supported Zaptel Compatible Hardware
The Yeastar TDM800 is a PCI 2.2 card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS/PSTN lines through a PC. Using Yeastar’s TDM hardware, Open Source Asterisk PBX software, and a standard PC, users can create a Small Office Home Office (SOHO) telephony environment that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX/Voicemail platform. TDM800 is more specially designed to support Windows 2000/XP/2003. Yeastar also provide solution for ITSP to develop enterprises’ customer.
SO Module(1 FXS & 1 FXO Ports):
Unique PSTN Fallback Function! Make/receive calls even when system powers down.
S2 Module(2 FXS Ports):
The S2 is a module with 2 FXS ports to terminate two analog telephone.
O2 Module(2 FXO Ports):
The O2 is a module with 2 FXO ports to terminate two analog PSTN(POTS) lines.
Why choose TDM800?
TDM800 is designed to fully support Zaptel compatible hardware. You need only to add the corresponding Driver Module on Asterisk Software, and no need to change any code of Asterisk.
- Much better than TDM400P in quality & stability, and save almost 50% money.
- 100% compatible with Asterisk, and run as good as TDM400P.
- Timely technical support and services are available, 2 years warranty.
- Provide windows driver & SDK, protect user investment if changing OS platform in the future.
- Specially provide SO Module - Unique PSTN Fallback Function. It means when Asterisk down, user call also use the PSTN line.
- Intuitive LED, Red light for FXO port and Green light for FXS port.
- Already got CE/FCC/MIC certification. It is a mature product with stable performance.
- Easy to install, no training required
Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
Choice of ITSP’s services
Free calls between branch offices
Receive office calls at home
TDM800 mother card
Up to 4 daughter modules;
4 line cables and 1 power cable
PCI 2.2 with 3.3- or 5-volt power
4P hard disk power supply with 12-volt
FXS relevant RJ11 port supply DC Feed -48V and loop current 20mA
Operation Range: 0°to 50°C, 32° to 122° F
Storage Range: -20° to 65°C, 4° to 149° F
Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
500-Mhz Pentium III or better with 64MB RAM
Available PCI Slot
Warranty: Yeastar is responsible for the quality of all cards and modules. For the end users, included with the purchase of the TDM800 is 30 days of email technology support to get your card running, 1 years warranty of hardware performance. For the agents, Yeastar will provide real-time service and good support.