snom D715 IP Telefon - Black
- Key features
- Gigabit switch
- USB port
- Wideband audio
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- 4 SIP identities
High speed connectivity
The D715 provides high-speed connectivity thanks to its Gigabit Ethernet switch. The USB port on the D715 enables greater flexibility and functionality for the use of USB headsets, the D7 Expansion module, or WiFi.
Intuitive user interface
Featuring a four-line black and white graphical display, the D715 also has four context-sensitive keys and an intuitive, user-friendly menu. Five programmable keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication give the user flexibility with each function key configurable for a variety of one-touch telephony functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field, or presence indication.
Using a preinstalled certificate, the D715 supports the latest VoIP security. Advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities make the D715 an ideal endpoint for service providers of VoIP deployments as well as for larger scale installations. Four SIP identities make the D715 flexible to use. Supporting dual stack IPv4 / IPv6, Gigabit Ethernet and USB, the D715 is future-proof even in demanding environments. In a nutshell, the D715 is the perfect combination of features and affordability.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wallmountable (1)
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital signal processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset-ready
- D7 Expansion module-ready(1)
- USB WiFi stick support (RT2070/RT3070 chipsets) (1)
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS) (1)