Allo BRI cards will work in any country using European and US* flavor of ISDN BRI (2B+D) circuits. Connect it to any IP PBX, your local lines or ISDN BRI phones. Switch calls, build IVR services, add Voicemail, Speech to text, Text to Speech, fax sending / receiving or Call centers to any ISDN BRI capable PBX.
ISDN BRI circuits are mainly in use in Europe and South America.
Allo.com card is a PCI/PCIe (we sell both flavors please specify what you want) 2.2 compliant card supporting 2 or 4 BRI S/T interfaces. NT/TE mode can be independently configured on the card using a switch. Please note that we can autosense 3.3v and 5v automatically.
Our BRI cards are certified with Asterisk, Elastix, Trixbox, Freeswitch and YATES.
Allo.com cards use an ISDN controller chip from manufacturer Cologne for their ISDN cards and as such, voice quality is absolutely 100% the same like any other public vendors.
The reason why you can buy this card so cheap is because we developed and manufactured our own cards unlike most of the companies above.
SUPPORT for 1 hour in English by Skype, WebEx, email or phone
TRIAL period of 2 weeks . Get your money back if you are not happy.
- 64 ms tail Line Echo Cancellation powered by Octassic
- 2 or 4 BRI ports interface
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 4 ISDN BRI Lines
- Independently configure each port for TE or NT
- Conference Bridge
- Onboard power feeding
- 4 independent RJ45 interfaces
- Point-to-Point (TE/NT) and Point-to-Multipoint (TE/NT) Euro ISDN protocol stack
- Fully PCI 2.2/PCIe compliant
- Compatible with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses automatically detectable
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
User Manual - Download Now
Step by Step Installation Guide with Asterisk - Download Now
Step by Step Installation Guide with Trixbox - Download Now
Step by Step Installation Guide with Elastix - Download Now
Driver for Asterisk
mISDN Drivers for Asterisk 1.x
mISDN User Driver for Asterisk 1.x
NOTE: mISDN drivers will only work on non-LEC cards
Dahdi patches for Asterisk 1.x
Dahdi patches for Elastix
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|