Winner of the 2021 CE Pro BEST Product Award at CEDIA Expo. Our brand-new video intercom with a 10′′ touch display is designed to turn heads at any high-end residential or office entrance. Supercharged with the AXIS ARTPEC-7 processor, full-HD camera and WaveKey technology, 2N® IP Style will define the future of intercoms for years ahead.
- Camera of the future
- Fastest mobile access control
- Premium 10″ display
Features & Benefits
CAMERA OF THE FUTURE
Enhance your projects with an intercom which can handle multiple simultaneous full HD streams and has a 5 MPx chip. It supports WDR and provides colour image, even in low light conditions
PREMIUM 10" DISPLAY
The extreme brightness of the display guarantees excellent readability, even in direct sunlight. You will also captivate users with the immediate response and smooth animations.
PLEASURE TO INSTALL
Together with you, we developed a new installation mechanism. Thanks to a patented tilt-out system, you have both hands free to work with the cables.
3 TYPES OF ACCESS TECHNOLOGY
Let users decide how they provide authentication at the door using a mobile phone, RFID card or PIN code. All in one product.
FASTEST MOBILE ACCESS CONTROL
Rely on our evolutionary WaveKey technology. We successfully opened the door 15,000 times using 100 different phones. So we are sure that in 98% of cases we open the door in less than 1 second.
IP65 AND IK08 CERTIFIED DURABILITY
Don’t be fooled by the fully glazed surface. The 2N® IP Style can easily resist heavy rain, a dusty environment, and even attacks by vandals.
CUSTOMISE UI TO YOUR PROJECT
Select from 2 different ways of displaying the intercom’s user interface. You'll satisfy the specifics of apartment or office buildings and tweak the user experience to perfection.
Have a large surface of marble paving or a modern rustic metal at the entrance of a building? 2N® IP Style will accentuate the design of even the most architecturally captivating building.
- SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS)
- Microphone: 2 built-in microphones
- Speaker: 2x4 W/4 Ω
- Sound pressure at 1kHz at 1m distance (SPL max): 85 dB
- Volume control: adjustable with automatic adaptive mode
- Full duplex: yes (AEC)
- Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz
- Resolution . JPEG: max 2560x1920 (4:3); max QHD (16:9)
- Resolution - video call: max 2560x1920 (4:3); max QHD (16:9)
- Frame rate: max 30 fps
- Sensor sensitivity: 14000 e¯/lux-sec
- Viewing angle: 144 ° (H), 126 ° (V)
- Infrared light: yes
- Forensic WDR yes
- Codecs: H.264, MJPEG
- Resolution: 10.1" / 1280x800 TFT IPS
- Viewing angle: 170°
- Numeric keypad: touch (on-screen)
- Directory: 2 modes: office/residential (10,000 users)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 LE compliant
- Security: RSA-1024 and AES-128 encryption
- RX sensitivity: up to +19 dBm TX power
- Range (short - typically up to 3m*, long - typically up to 10m*)
*distances should serve only as an approximate guide and may vary depending on the phone model and installation environment
- Modes touch, tap in app, card, motion
- Mobile app. support: 2N® Mobile Key (Android 6 and higher, iOS 12 and higher)
- WaveKey support: yes
RFID card reader
- Supported frequencies: 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz variant (optionally secured version)
- 125 kHz EM4xxx
- 13.56 MHz ISO14443A, ISO14443B, NFC support
- DC power supply: 12 V ±15 %/4 A
- PoE: PoE+ IEEE 802.3at (Class 4-25.5 W)
- LAN: 10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX, RJ-45
- Switch output: NC/NO contacts, max 30V/1A AC/DC
- Active switch output: 12 V/0.6 A DC
- Passive / active Input: 3; (-30 V to +30 V)
- Supported protocols: SIP2.0, SIPS, DHCP opt. 66, SMTP, SNMP, TR069, 802.1x, RTSP, RTP, SRTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog, ONVIF
Extension modules (optional)
- I/O module: external 43 (W) x 31.5 (H) x 1.5 (D) mm
- Wiegand module: external 43 (W) x 31.5 (H) x 1.5 (D) mm
- Cover: hardened white glass
- Operating temperature: -30°C - 60 °C
- Storage temperature: -30°C - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity: 10% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Weight: 1950 g
- Officially certified outdoor coverage level: IP65, IK08
- Surface mounting: 170 (W) x 355 (H) x 40 (D) mm
- Flush mounting: 170 (W) x 355 (H) x 22 (D) mm
SIP intercom with 5-megapixel camera with integrated Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology ensures full image quality and identification of the visitor, even in darkness or uneven outdoor lighting conditions.