- Digital television via network. Live TV on PC, SAT-IP set-top boxes and Panasonic TVs with SAT>IP support. Conversion of DVB-S, DVB-S2 reception modes.
- SAT>IP 1.2.2 certified server according to Made in Germany. Reception of DVB signals. Up to 12 Unicast Clients (depending on the number of installed tuners) - Streaming of up to 12 full transponders (depending on the number of installed tuners) Up to 12 streams (independent of the number of installed tuners).
- Expandable modular system - components can be expanded / replaced. Tuner and CI groups with bridge controller can also be used in the PC. Simple integration via W-LAN /Wi-Fi router or LAN.
- CI support for PayTV in unicast and multicast with compatible clients, 5x Gigabit switch, wall mount, Windows software for LiveTV and configuration.
- Uniform network load, improves the quality of a WLAN transmission significantly. Complete hardware filtering for all PIDs
The Octopus NET V2 series are SAT>IP 1.2.2 certified servers.
The Octopus NET V2 S2 provides you with the possibility to receive DVB-S/S2. 4 satellite tuners are available for satellite reception. The Octopus NET V2 can be used with all SAT>IP clients (SAT>IP SetTop boxes, software for Windows, Linux, Tablets, Smartphones, TVs with SAT>IP support, Apps and Player) which are suitable for the corresponding reception mode.
The 5 port Gigabit (10/100/1000) switch provides the distribution in the network and can also be used for additional devices (printer, PC, etc.).
The Octopus NET provides via the integrated CI interface the possibility to decrypt one transmitter per CI slot directly in the server in order to use it through software clients (software client must support the CI procedure).
M3U playlists can be quickly created using configuration software for Windows.
In multicast mode, the Octopus NET generates RTP or UDP streams according to MPTS (Multiple Program Transport Stream), so that single stations or a complete transponder can be sent via a single generated stream.
Due to the modular design, the Octopus NET V2 systems can be extended or retrofitted, so that the reception modes can be changed later by exchanging the reception modules. The reception modules and CI interfaces can also be operated by a PCIe bridge controller in a PC under Windows or Linux.
The operating software can be updated at any time via firmware updates.
Manufactured and developed in GermanyNow even better: Digital Devices Octopus NET V2
With the upgrade of the Octopus NET series, we were able to improve our network tuner even further. The Octopus NET V2 series has not only a new case, but now has in all model versions an integrated twin-CI. A special bonus comes with the prices: The "small" Octopus NET V2 2 tuner version holds despite Twin-CI the suggested retail price of 299 EUR (excl. Shipping costs). In the 4-tuner version we reduce the price on pleasant 399 EUR (excl. Shipping costs). The new Digital Devices Octopus NET V2 Series is available from mid-December. Our dealers can IMMEDIATELY order the new model series in our shop.
|Product weight:||2,00 Kg|