- Multiline desktop phone: fixed, IP and ISDN line1
- Large TFT colour display and exceptional HD sound
- Up to 4 parallel calls2 and multiple handsets – up to 6
- Three answering machines – ideal for SOHOs
- Works with different1 phone connection types: fixed, IP and ISDN line
- Large (3,5”) TFT-Colour Display with intuitive user interface
- Advanced Multiline: up to 4 parallel calls2 and expandability for up to 6 handsets
- Exceptional HDSP4 sound (G.722) for internal and external calls
- 3 Answering machines with long recording time, up to 55 min. in total
- Link2Mobile via Bluetooth for incoming and outgoing calls
- Best quality hands-free
- Large Adressbook for up to 1.000 vCards
- ECO DECT with No Radiation and different energy saving features (e.g. night mode, switch off DECT) Professional contacts management and search: access to network based private phonebook, Microsoft Outlook3 Synchronization over Gigaset QuickSync Software, online net directory and Yellow Page search4, Auto-look up functionality
- Supports email notification (subject, header, time & date, begin of message) and Info services (RSS feeds, various news topics, weather forecast, etc.)
- Webinterface language: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands, Italiano, ???????, Español
- Phone Menu language: Multilingual
- EU Power supply: Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 0.5A / Output: 12V 1.0A
The high-end hybrid desktop phone for VOIP and ISDN or fixed line calling.
The Gigaset DX800A all in one is the professional multiline desktop phone for small offices and home offices. From its comfortably modern design to its large 3.5 TFT colour display, this corded phone has executive chic and the business-like functionality to match. Being a hybrid phone means the Gigaset DX800A all in one is truly flexible and can be configured to either IP with ISDN, or IP with fixed line. Because it’s a multiline phone it can support up to 4 parallel calls and expand with multiple handsets – up to 6 in total. Managing contacts is easy with up to 1.000 vCard entries. You can synchronise with your PC to access Outlook contacts3 and locate details easily with auto look-up4. The Gigaset DX800A all in one has best-in-class hands-free for wired or wireless hands-free talking. And what’s more, every single conversation is heard in exceptional High Definition sound quality. With its range of energy-saving features and radiation-free mode, this telephone is better for the environment. And thanks to three integrated answering machines with a combined recording time of up to 55 minutes, the Gigaset DX800A all in one is equipped to support small businesses.
With its executive features, VoIP with ISDN or fixed line and large colour display, the Gigaset DX800A all in one is ideal for small offices and home offices. This multiline desktop phone is capable of meeting the daily demands of up to four professionals.
The future is calling.
Because the Gigaset DX800A all in one is a hybrid desktop phone, it is a completely flexible Next Generation-ready solution and a real investment for the future. When you configure this telephone you choose between VoIP and regular fixed line or VoIP and ISDN, based on the needs of your small office or home office. And as the needs of the future change, the Gigaset DX800A all-in-one can be reconfigured as required. Being a multiline telephone means it supports up to 4 calls in parallel2; ideal for busy environments and if you ever need to expand your horizons with multiple handsets the Gigaset DX800A all-in-one supports up to 6.
Professional SOHO solution.
The Gigaset DX800A all in one manages your contacts professionally. As well as providing an address book for up to 1.000 vCards, this valuable multiline desktop phone links to your Outlook contacts3. When someone in your small office or home office needs to locate the details of other businesses, the Gigaset DX800A all in one saves time with access to an online net directory and Yellow Pages search. With auto look-up4 it’s even easier to find the details needed. The online benefits of this hybrid desktop phone do not end there; get useful Gigaset info services direct to your large colour display – RSS news feeds, a weather forecast and more. Also receive email notification, showing details of the sender, subject, time and date. And with Link2Mobile™ Bluetooth® technology you can make and receive mobile calls from the comfort of the Gigaset DX800A all in one, whenever it suits you.
Get the message.
The three separate answering machines of the Gigaset DX800A all in one, with a combined recording time of up to 55 minutes, mean your associates will never be cut short, even when leaving detailed messages. This dependable multiline desktop phone does all it can to let you know when new messages are waiting, from notification on the large TFT colour display to sending an SMS4. And for the convenience of everyone that uses your small office or home office, the answering machines of the Gigaset DX800A all in one can even record calls.
The Gigaset DX800A all in one has an energy-saving power supply, meaning it consumes less electricity5 saving you money and helping the environment. For further energy savings, a time controlled night mode switches off the display when not in use. When no cordless handsets are registered to the base station the DECT power is switched off completely. When handsets are registered, the transmitting power to the base station is variably reduced depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power by 80%6 by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free7 ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the handset is in standby. Rely on the Gigaset DX800A all in one for professional energy-efficiency.
With its smart design, HD sound and flexible configuration – VoIP with ISDN or fixed line – the Gigaset DX800A all in one is a real investment for the future and the savvy choice for your professional small office or home office.
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|