OpenVox A800 Series can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 8 lines.
OpenVox A800 Series delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A800 Series contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 8 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A800 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH?, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate? and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- 8 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
- Certified by trixbox CE and Elastix
|A800 Series Analog Cards|
|Power||7W Minimum, 37W Maximum||7W Minimum, 37W Maximum at 3.3V or 5V.|
|Operation temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCIe Slot)
- Interchangeable FXS and FXO modules
- Five Year Warranty
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|