SONOFF RFR3 WiFi Smart Switch
This is a DIY WiFi Smart Switch that allows you to control connected devices from your phone via eWeLinkdirect, or turn devices on and off with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Amazingly, it has a DIY mode where the firmware can be customised. Built-in web server that makes the REST AP available to connect the switch to your existing home automation system. Compatible with Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit etc. for the protocol document and code for the DIY mode tool (update) please go to Github at https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools
Unlike the BASICR3, the RFR3 offers you an additional control helper - the matching RM 433 remote control. Simply choose your preferred control method and set a timer to automatically turn your appliances on and off at a preset time during the day. For example, prepare your coffee maker in the evening and a cup of coffee will be ready for you the next morning. Compatible with IFTTT function, and you can perform other actions to trigger other devices or receive a notification on your phone once the action has been triggered.
In addition to smart scene support, simply set a device to turn on and off to turn on and off another device or a boatload of devices. LAN control is designed for situations where a Wi-Fi connection is not available or where there is an unstable Wi-Fi network environment. The convenient 'Share Control' option allows you to manage the same device with your family or friends. Just share it in the eWeLink app to give it a try. Amazingly, the module with unique DIY function as you can assemble it with your ordinary devices to turn them into smart ones.
Note: If you want to use Sonoff RFR3 in the underwater environment, you can use it SONOFF IP66 The waterproof rating of this waterproof box is IP66.
- Manage devices from your phone, anywhere, anytime.
- Support Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to turn devices on and off.
- Can operate a camera to monitor and control devices.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google home page, Google Nest, Google Assistant, IFTTT.
- Have one device turn on and off another or multiple groups of devices.
- Control devices with a 433MHz remote control.
- Control SONOFF devices with the use of IFTTT supported apps and services.
- DIY mode Use the REST API to connect SONOFF RFR3 to your existing home automation system.
- Turn the device on / off when there is no Wi-Fi access in LAN mode.
- Share devices with your family to control them together.
- View real-time status in the eWeLink app for devices.
- Maximum current: 10A
- Maximum power: 2200 W
- Power supply: AC 100-240V
- Band: 1
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz, 433.92 MHz
- Housing material: ABS V0
- Product dimensions: 91 * 43 * 25 (mm)
SONOFF DIY Mode Overview
Do you want to control the SONOFF device via your own app or home automation platform? DIY Mode helps!
The DIY Mode is designed for IoT home automation users and developers who would like to control the SONOFF device via existing home automation open-source platform or local HTTP client instead of eWeLink App. In DIY Mode, when the device is connected with the network, it will publish its services and capabilities according to the mDNS/DNS-SD standard. Before publishing the service, the device has enabled the HTTP server on the port declared by the DNS SRV record. Device exposes the capabilities through an HTTP-based RESTful API. Users can obtain device information, control the device by sending an HTTP API request.
|Shipping weight:||0,15 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|