Lightweight yet powerful RUTX10 is the entry level member of our new High-end router family. Powerful CPU, Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wave2 WiFi enables highest data transmission and computing speeds for today?s standards. This is a great choice for small and reliable internet gateway and/or WiFi access point.
- Teltonika RUTX10 EU Version
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi channels
- 802.11ac WiFi with speeds up to 867 Mbps
- 802.11n WiFi with speeds up to 300 Mbps
- 4 x 1Gbit Ethernet ports
- Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 717 MHz CPU
- 256 MBytes Flash
- 256 MBytes DDR3 RAM
- Low power/sleep mode, 10 mA @ 12 VDC
- 4 pin DC connector with 1 x digital input (ignition detection) and 1x digital output
- Grounding option
- 2 x WiFi band activity LEDs, 1 x Power LED
- 2 x WiFi RP-SMA connectors
- 1 x 2.0 USB
- Bluetooth LE for short range communication
Electrical, Mechanical & Environmental specs
- Input voltage: 9 - 50 VDC
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Storage temperature: -45 °C to 80 °C
- Operating humidity: 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5 % to 95 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 115 mm x 95 mm x 32 mm
- Weight: TBD
* All product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Pairing Bluetooth Sensors With Teltonika RUTX Routers
Videos describing the product and its features. Extend device limits with new Bluetooth 4.0 LE Standard with Bluetooth sensors Blue COIN or Blue PUCK.
RUTX10 and RUTX11 routers can be paired with up to 200 Blue Coin sensors at the same time. To power on the sensors, you must hold an NFC enabled phone near the sensor and use the App to write the NFC tag to the sensor. You can automatically find all the Bluetooth sensors that are in range by performing a Bluetooth scan in RUTX routers WebUI.
Quick Start Guide | Teltonika RUTX10 Router
Need some help setting up your new Teltonika RUTX10 router? Watch our quick start guide video and follow the step by step instructions to easily set up your new router for operation.
There are no reviews yet.