Teltonika FMB130 is ADVANCED tracker with internal GNSS, GSM antennas, configurable digital/analogue inputs/negative input/impulse inputs, three DOUT outputs, Bluetooth connectivity and backup battery.
Teltonika keeps its promise to make IoT Easy. FMB130 device is the first device with negative input possibility. It allows you to save your precious integration time while connecting accessories like vehicle door sensor, alarm button, seatbelt detection and similar sensors or accessories.
Additionally, we have integrated possibility to enable Impulse Input for fuel flow meter data reading. Impulse based fuel usage control is much more accurate than different kind of fuel level sensors and enables possibility to be precise if needed. It is perfect solution for high fuel usage machines like cranes, construction vehicles, mining machines, agriculture equipment.
We have added one additional Digital Output. Now it is 3 of them in total! It is not surprising that DOUT is the most popular connection type on FMB1 family devices. It`s allows you to use simultaneously 3 different DOUT scenarios like: immobilizer, buzzer, alarm lights, door lock and others.
New FMB130 is the first advanced vehicle tracking system with programmable DIN/AIN/Negative/Impulse input. First input has following choices: Digital, Analog, Negative, Impulse. Second input may be Digital or Analog.
With these new features you can have one tracking system for much wider range of use cases.
- GPS location (real-time GPS vehicle location)
Compatible with Gurtam, GPSGate, GPS-Server.net, GPSwox.com and other cloud tracking systems
- Configurable DIN/AIN for flexible remote monitoring and control
- 1-Wire interface to monitor temperature data and RFID/iButton tags
- Negative input will allow easier installation of accessories
- Allows device to work without external power source
- Impulse inputs for fuel flow meters data reading
- Bluetooth for external devices and Low Energy sensors
- Name Teltonika TM2500
- Technology GSM/GPRS/GNSS/BLUETOOTH
- GNSS GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, AGPS
- Receiver Tracking: 33
- Tracking sensitivity -165 dBM
- Accuracy < 3 m
- Hot start < 1 s
- Warm start < 25 s
- Cold start < 35 s
- Technology GSM
- 2G bands Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Data transfer GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps), GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- Data support SMS (text/data)
- Input voltage range 10 - 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
- Internal Back-up battery 170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
- Specification 4.0 + LE
- Supported peripherals Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, OBDII dongle, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
- Dimensions 65 x 56,6 x 20,6 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 55 g
- Operating temperature (without battery) -40 °C to +85 °C
- Storage temperature (without battery) -40 °C to +85 °C
- Operating humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ingress Protection Rating IP41
- Battery charge temperature -0 °C to +45 °C
- Battery discharge temperature -20 °C to +60 °C
- Battery storage temperature -20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
- -20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
- Digital Inputs 3
- Negative Inputs 1 (Digital Input 2)
- Impulse Inputs 2 (Digital Input 1, Digital Input 2)
- Digital Outputs 3
- Analog Inputs 2
- CAN Adapter inputs 1
- 1-Wire 1
- GNSS antenna Internal High Gain
- Cellular antenna Internal High Gain
- USB 2.0 Micro-USB
- LED indication 2 status LED lights
- SIM Micro-SIM + eSIM
- Memory 128MB internal flash memory
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Scenarios Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Immobilizer, iButton Read Notification, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
- Sleep modes GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
- Configuration and firmware update FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
- SMS Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug
- GPRS commands Configuration, DOUT control, Debug
- Time Synchronization GNSS, NITZ, NTP
- Fuel monitoring LLS (Analog), LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL, ODBII dongle
- Ignition detection Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (CAN Adapters, OBDII dongle)
|Protection Class:||IP41 Protection|
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/V9RTdSy1E8w
Teltonika is offering several CAN adapters to cover wide range of transport and to read all the crucial parameters from it.
LV-CAN200 is designed to acquire data from light vehicles, trucks and buses. Access to CAN Bus data enables fleet operators to report on a wide range of information. You can effectively identify areas of improvement within their vehicle operation to drive down overheads and minimize environmental impact.
ALL-CAN300 is a professional solution for companies wishing to monitor CAN data from any kind of transport: light vehicles, trucks, buses, agriculture transport and special transport. Provided wide range of data can be used to reduce running costs, improve driver safety, streamline maintenance processes and support environmental responsibility.
SIMPLE-CAN is a warranty-friendly solution that connects into the CAN Bus system to remotely access added understanding into the performance and usage of a vehicle. Vehicle manufacturer?s warranty is not violated!
Teltonika CAN adapters Part 2: Installation
Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efwgW61Ptjs
The purpose of this video is to show how easy it is to install Teltonika CAN adapter with already integrated tracking device professionally.
In this video you will find how to connect the LV-CAN200 directly to the vehicle CAN BUS or with contactless SIMPLE-CAN adapter.
The installation process of the ALL-CAN300 is exactly the same as the LV-CAN200.
FMB1YX, FM36YX program number selection - https://wiki.teltonika.lt/index.php?title=FMB120_CAN_adapters#LV-CAN200_and_ALL-CAN300_program_number_selection
Teltonika Wiki FM FAQ - https://wiki.teltonika.lt/index.php?title=FM_FAQ
Teltonika FMB Crash Detection Feature
Ensure safety of Your employee with smart Crash detection. Get alarm message immediately after accident, save workers life!
Video shows what is possible to achieve using FMB devices with built-in accelerometer and FMT100 device with accelerometer and gyroscope combo. There are configurable duration buffers before crash event and after it. Frequency of buffer data is configurable from 25 to 200Hz.
Teltonika FMB and Bluetooth 4.0 temperature and humidity sensors
Since January 2018 Teltonika FMB1YX devices are upgraded from Bluetooth v3.0 to v4.0 LE. Now you can easily connect up to 4 wireless Bluetooth 4.0 temperature/humidity sensors to your FMB1YX. More Bluetooth v4.0 enabled sensors to come this year! Video shows what issues are solved with such solution and how to configure FMB device to work with BLE temperature and humidity sensors.
Teltonika FMB Immobilizer Scenario
This is our next video in FMB Advanced Configuration series. Here you can see how immobilizing helps to protect your vehicle, how all the installation has to be done and also required configuration setting.
Teltonika FMB power saving modes
Teltonika FMB devices power saving modes video starts series of short videos describing main FMB trackers features, how they are configured, what customer problems are solved using them etc.
Teltonika FMB Green Driving Scenario
Teltonika FMB Green Driving scenario is a second video in FMB Advanced Configuration series which describes main FMB trackers features, how they are configured, what customer problems are solved using them etc.
In this video you can see how to get harsh acceleration, braking and cornering events, why Green Driving feature is reducing your fleet maintenance costs, how to set up FMB device and start using this feature and even more!
FMB device external power disconnection event
This video shows how to configure external power cut off event on FMB series devices. Configuration logic is similar for other FM devices too.
FMB device debug over Android smartphone
This video shows how to connect FMB device to your Android smartphone and to take device log. Link to Bluetooth Terminal: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatflabs.btt