Special functions of AD615/SIP version
AD615/SIP is an advanced version that has the basic features and functionalities as the AD615/S but with integrated SIP protocols and special features like:
- It registers on an IPPBX with its own SIP account
- when called from any telephone on the internal network, it answers and allows the caller to select one of the 16 Multicast channels available in order to send an announcement to an individual Speaker, in groups, or to all in general call
- when the caller hangs up, he makes himself available for the next call
- Only one third party account is registered on the PBX without the need to register with other licenses all IP speakers installed on the network.
- From any telephone on the network, and of any technology (Sip phones, Analog, Dect, ecc.), it is possible to launch announcements to single speakers, groups, or all in general call.
Analog/Digital Encoder for Multicast Audio Streaming on LAN
Tema AD615/S digital IP PoE Encoder converts an analog audio signal from any external source into digital audio streaming in Multicast channels for audio signal distribution over LAN.
AD615/S is ideal to generate background music on the LAN in any environment (offices, establishments, public places and outdoors) with the possibility to make announcements.
FM radio tuner, CD-DVD player, MP3 player, Smartphone and Tablet, Sound Blaster Sound Card output, etc. can be connected to the device to convert the analog audio into digital audio streaming.
AD615/S also has an input for connecting an external microphone with which it is possible to launch an announcement in a Multicast general call on all TEMA amplifiers and IP speakers connected in the network.
- Companies, Offices, Establishments, Industry
- Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Hotels, Lifts
- Warehouses, Garage, Supermarket, Parking
- Public places and public outdoor areas
- Hospitals, Schools, Train Stations, Ports, Airports
Audio Streaming Codec
AD615/S offers the possibility to choose the most appropriate codec according to the sound quality and the LAN bandwidth requirements. The following codecs are available: G711, G722, Linear at 16KHz/24KHz/32KHz for the highest audio quality.
The system programming is done remotely thanks to the integrated web server with security password.
LAN: TCP/IP Network 10/100BaseTx
Protocols: SIP 2.0
Power Supply: PoE, PoE Injector or external power supply
PoE: 802.3af class 0 12,95W
External Power Supply (Opt.): 230Vac/12Vdc-1A
Security: Access via Password, Activity Log
Tecnology: IMX25 400MHz microprocessor
Memory: 256MB Ram, Micro-SD Flash 2GB
Multicast RTP Audio Streaming: G.711 a-Law, µ-Law, G722, Linear 16KHz, 24KHz, 32KHz
Programming: user-friendly web interface and password
Connection: SIP Server (IP -PBX) or P2P (Peer To Peer)
Warranty: 2 years, possibility of extension (Option)
Compatibility: CE, ROHS
Container/Protection: metal /IP20
Installation: table, wall, DIN rail
Operating temperature: from -20° to +55°C
Storage temperature: from -20° to +65°C
Relative Umidity: up to 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: 74 x 58 x 25 mm
External Audio Input
Connector: Jack 3,5mm
Maximum input signal level/Impedance: 2Vpp/600 Ohm
Connector: proprietary RJ45
Type: electret with power supplied by AD615/S
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,16 Kg|