The 2wIP E series provides a bandwidth of up to 600Mbit/s on 2-wire or coax lines. PoE is also transmitted. There are 3 different transmitters (5710, 5711 or 5716) and 4 different receivers (5712, 5713, 5714 and 5715) available.
The transmitters can be supplied via PoE or with a power supply unit. The total bandwidth on the 2-wire cabling is up to 600Mbit, depending on the transmitter.
At least 2 adapters are required for operation
- Cable length up to 1500m for coax, 500m for twisted pair or bell wire
- Transmission speed up to 200MBit/s per line, total 600Mbit per device.
- Multiport, 1 transmitter can control up to 8 receivers
- PoE with up to 38 Watt for all 8 receivers per receiver, up to 250 Watt total
- No programming required for basic configuration, plug and play, plug in, running.
- Works of course also with SIP phones, access points, computers etc.
- Establishing the connection:
Connect a 2wIP to the network switch using a patch cable
- Make a 2-wire connection with second (and third, fourth and fifth) 2wIP, connection in the bus system, observe polarity.
- Plug the terminal device into the second 2wIP
- Ready, the transmitters and receivers configure themselves
General technical data
- Ethernet connector RJ45
- Speed 10/100 Base T, half/full duplex, auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3 af/at Compliant PoE
- Coax connector BNC, RG-59/U or similar
- Impedance 50 to 100 Ohm
- Maximum cable length up to 1500m
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Topology: star or daisy chain and mixed
- Power output: max. 25.4Watt
- Recommended temperature range -10 to +50 C
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|