- Polyphonic MIDI Ring / Vibration ringer
- Simultaneous bell and vibration effects
- Hotkey for vibration and ring toggling
- Adjustable ringing and volume levels
- Adjustable display brightness and timeout
- 100 call history of inbound, outbound and missed call
- 500 phone book with 30 grouping
- 99 speed dial
- Phone book search and during call
- Phonebook file synchronization via Auto Provisioning Server
- Last number redial
- Support to setup hotkey
- Call time
- Time and date
- Volume control
- Alarm/Wakeup call
- World time (52 countries)
- Location (52 countries)
- Call progress tones (19 countries)
- Language :English, French, Germany, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian
- Ear phone
- Speaker phone
- Call mute
- Call hold
- Call transfer(attended/unattended/consultation)
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding(busy/no answer/unconditional)
- Caller ID
- Caller ID blocking
- 3 way conference (dependant on SIP Proxy)-Optional
- Auto provisioning
Automatic boot-up provisioning
-Automatically routed to Auto provisioning server address from DHCP Bootup option 66
-ini (general.ini for common/ mac.ini for respective)
Proxy, Account / System setting (language, time, location)/ Basic call Latest version firmware upgrade
- Manual Firmware upgrade
- Web Configuration Tool
- Administrator policy
- SNTP Time Synchronization
- Support 4 Non-volatile profiles
1 volatile modifiable profile
- Profile condition setup
-Network : DHCP/Static IP
- WEP 64bits / 128 bits
- WPA-PSK / WPA-EAP (WPA and WPA2)
- 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, EAP-TLS)
- Auto site scan
- L2/L3 quick roaming by admin setting conditions
- Signal level roaming
Voice over IP
- Audio Codec
- Communication Protocol
SIP Proxy Redundancy (1st Proxy, 2nd Proxy)
- Jitter Buffer
- DTMF(Inbound/ RFC2833/ SIP INFO)
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n supported
Frequency band: 2.400~2.497GHz
CH149, CH153, CH157, CH161
RX sensitivity: -95dBm@ 1Mbps
262K TFT color LCD
320 x 240 pixels
Size 2.4 inch
Power supply input: 100~240 Vac, 50/60Hz
Power supply output: 5Vdc, 2A
Battery: Li-ion 1100mAh
Send, End, Cancel, 5-way navigation key,
4 soft keys, Number keypad(0 ~ 9, *, #)
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
5.9x 1.96 x 0.59 in./15.0 x 5.0 x 1.5cm
Weight: 3.80oz/108g (with Battery)
3.03oz/86g (without Battery)
Operation: 32~122 ?/ 0~50 ?
Relative humidity: 10%~85%
Handset, Battery pack, Cradle, Power supply,
AC cable, Quick start guide
|Shipping weight:||0,80 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,60 Kg|
Average product review
USB Firmware upgrade procedure for Incom Wifi phone
INCOM ICW-1000G Admin's Upgrade Manual
Firmware Update DescriptionINCOM ICW-1000G Admin's Upgrade Manual
Firmware version 1.1.7. Release Notes
Critical issue has been found on ICW-1000G software, failing to display right date of 2020. We noticed this issue has shown to all of ICW-1000G that has been released. you can download new firmware for correcting it.Firmware version 1.1.7. Release Notes
This procedure can be used when the auto or the manual (via the phone or the web interface) upgrade is not working properly.
- Download the MFG-Tools.zip file
- Download the instruction oh how to configure MFG Tool included in Method_of_upgrade_of_ICW-1000G_via_USB_ports_eng.pdf
- Please make sure the phone is turned off. However, battery should be kept in.
- Unzip the *MFG-Tools.zip* in the directory of your choice.
- Open the upgrading MFG tool by launching the file *FmgTool.exe* (This file is located in the directory where you have extracted the MFG-Tools.zip)
- Connect USB cable to the phone pressing menu key.
- Check that INCOM logo blink/disappear when connecting the USB cable to the Computer.
- Release the menu key.
- Please go into options and USB port at tool and find "HID compliant vendor-defined device" and click them.
- Please press OK on tool and then you're able to find "HID compliant vendor-defined device" at main display on tool.
- Please press "Start" on tool.
- Upgrading will be proceeded.
- After upgrading, please unplug the cable and take out the battery.
- Your phone will be upgraded.
Firmware version 1.1.7. Released
Critical issue has been found on ICW-1000G software, failing to display right date of 2020. We noticed this issue has shown to all of ICW-1000G that has been released. you can download new firmware for correcting it.
Further information can be found in the PDF (Firmware version 1.1.7. Release Notes) and Firmware Update Description (INCOM ICW-1000G Admin's Upgrade Manual)