The AirLink LX60 is the industry?s first LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications. The LX60 offers ?out-of-the box? connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage providing your equipment or business with a primary or backup LTE connection. The LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed LTE networking in IoT applications such as Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks and Point-of-Sale terminals.
The LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of equipment in building, industrial and mobile locations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
LX60 is also available with optional Wi-Fi + GNSS and rated for shock, vibration and vehicle power environments meeting the demands of light commercial and taxis requiring connectivity.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and multiple I/O to connect wide variety of legacy field equipment
- LTE and Global LTE-M/NB-IoT variants provide excellent cellular performance for IoT and machine applications for global deployments
- LTE-M/NB-IOT provides superior coverage in remote locations and deep in-building coverage
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
Note: LTE antennas must be ordered separately (stored in the accessories to the article)
Including 1 year AirLink Complete Management License: (ALMS)
With AirLink Management Software, you can remotely configure, manage and monitor your Sierra Wireless Router.
- Secure, Cloud-based network and asset management - Remotely deploy, configure, monitor and manage AirLink devices - Direct 24/7 Technical Support at Sierra Wireless
150Mbps Download 50 Mbps Upload
2100 (B1), 1800 (B3), 2600 (B7), 900 (B8), 800 (B20), 700 (B28)
2100 (B1), 900 (B8)
2x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports 1x RS-232 serial port (DB-9) 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B Connector 1x Aux Port (RS-485 / GPIO) 3x SMA antenna connectors
- DHCP Server, IP Pass-through, VLAN, Host Interface Watchdog, PPPoE
- VPN: IPsec, GRE, and OpenVPN Client, Up to 5 Concurrent Tunnels, Split Tunnel, Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- Network Address Translation, Ethernet WAN, Port Forwarding, Verizon PNM, NEMO / DMNR, IPv6 Gateway, VRRP, Policy Routing, Reliable Static Route, Dynamic DNS
- Remote Authentication (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS +) DMZ, Inbound and Outbound Port filtering, Inbound and Outbound Trusted IP, MAC address filtering, PCI compatible, Secure Firmware Update
Vehicle Usage: E-Mark (UN ECE Regulation 10.04), ISO7637-2, SAE J1455 (Shock, Vibration, Electrical) Environmental: RoHS2, REACH, WEEE
IECEE Certification Body Scheme (CB Scheme), UL 60950
Military Spec MIL-STD-810G conformance to shock, vibration, thermal shock, and humidity
-30 ° C to + 65 ° C
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|