Although modern Teltonika technology enables to do wondrous things, it is more delicate than many think. Devices rely on a stable and constant supply of energy to function correctly. As many systems can be interrupted by electrical current fluctuations, Teltonika Networks offers you a way to provide stable power to compatible* devices with the latest addition to our portfolio. Compatible devices include: RUT2xx, RUT9xx, RUT3xx, RUTXxx, TRB1xx, TRB2xx, TSW110 and TCR100.
Teltonika Networks launches BAT120, an uninterruptable power supply accessory! This new addition to our portfolio provides a steady electrical current to compatible products, ensuring continuous connectivity for your IoT solution. Teltonika Networks' products restart when a voltage fluctuation occurs. However, this safety functionality may interfere with steady data flow when you need constant connectivity without even the slightest interruption. If an unexpected electrical outage occurs, BAT120 can power connected Teltonika Networks devices for up to 6 hours, preventing connectivity disruption and offering enough time to restore the primary power grid. This is made possible by two 18650 Li-Ion cells. You can also set up our compatible devices to send an SMS or an email alert when the outage occurs, allowing you to get on top of the malfunction and fix it as fast as possible. Check out the BAT120 introductory video to get acquainted with our latest product!
Growing cities bring more technology to one place, especially in developing countries. The expansion of the electric grid cannot keep up with the demand. The power plants that produce energy from renewable sources like wind and sun cannot be optimally tapped constantly, creating an uneven electrical current. The distance from the power plant to the end-user also matters for a steady power supply. Lastly, an illegal connection to the power grid significantly damages its overall stability, so it must constantly be monitored, but it isn't completely safe from such actions.
BAT120 can be an irreplaceable asset in industrial scenarios that require constant connectivity. Some examples are the FMCG and pharmacy sectors, where a detailed report of temperature, humidity and other factors is necessary so that the product would be deemed fit for consumers. BAT120 acts as a power source for Teltonika Networks hardware, allowing you to receive custom alerts and begin restoring the primary power grid. Now that you know more about BAT120, we invite you to read about a real-life scenario where an uninterruptable power source enables continuous internet access in a data-sensitive IoT solution.
- Connector 4-pin industrial DC power socket
- Input power/max charging current Charger: max 4 W/300 mA (max battery charging current)
- Input voltage range 9 - 30 VDC
- Input protection Reverse polarity protection, Overvoltage protection
- Output voltage in passthrough mode 9 - 30 VDC
- Output voltage in battery mode 12 VDC
- Output protection 3A overcurrent protection
- Max output power/current in battery mode 22 W/1.8 A
- Battery capacity 2300 mAh 17 Wh
PHYSICAL INTERFACES (PORTS, LEDS, BUTTONS)
- Power IN 1 x 4 pin DC connector
- Power OUT 1 x 4 pin DC connector
- Status LEDs 1 x IN PWR LED, 1 x OUT PWR LED, 4 x Power status LEDs
- Switch On/Off slider switch
- Alarm Output 1 x Active HIGH output, max output 12 V, 2.5 mA
- Lithium cells 2 x 18650 Li-Ion cells
- Compatible devices RUT2xx, RUT95x, RUT3xx, RUTXxx, TRB14x, TRB2xx, TSW110, TCR100
- Casing material Aluminum housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 100 x 30 x 85 mm
- Weight 315g
- Mounting options DIN rail, flat surface placement
- Operating temperature 0 °C to 45 °C
REGULATORY & TYPE APPROVALS
- Regulatory CE/RED, UKCA, EAC
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|