The tiptel SP1005 and tiptel SP1009 are powerful and attractively priced switches for small networks.
The four (SP1005), respectively eight (SP1009) ports to connect devices come with GB-ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Each port supports devices with power consumption of up to 30 W, in total a maximum of 72 W. To connect with the router or another switch in the network both models have a 100/1000 MBit/s uplink port. Alternatively, the POE switches have a SFP fiber optic cabling connection.
The switches have low current requirements and are noiseless.
- Four 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, all ports support auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDIX
- One 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 uplink port
- One 100/1000M self-adaptive SFP fiber port.
- IEEE 802af/at active PoE standard, auto detect the power receiving device, plug and play
- Support PoE+ and Port priority, max. PoE power up to 30W for each PoE port, total 72W
- Built in LED indicator to show the link and power status, visual and convenient
- Low power consumption, no-noise design, support full-duplex mode and half-duplex mode
- Metal case, desktop design, support wire-speed forwarding and MAC address, auto-learning and auto-aging
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|