Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible with IEEE 802.3af Standard
Working with all IP phones (Snom, Grandstream with PoE support IEEE 802.3af)
With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
Requires no configuration and installation
The 8-port 10/100M Desktop PoE Switch provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities.
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
The Switch has the priority * function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
The Switch is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the 8-port 10/100M Desktop PoE Switch is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
Note: *priority (port-1>port-2>port-3>port-4): This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded. For example, Port 1, 2 and 4 are using 15.4w (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2w in total (PoE max LED is red ). If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10w then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4w, and Port3 will use 10w, and no power will be supplied to Port 4
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3af standards
- 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports with 4-port PoE function (port-1 to port-4), all of them support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 53W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 1K entry MAC address table of the Switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- External power adapter supply
- Compatible: Grandstream, Linksys, Snom, Thomson SpeedTouch and more... with IEEE802.3af PoE LAN standard.